The month of December is a perfect opportunity to enlighten children’s lives with the spirit of Christmas.
Sometimes we get so wrapped up in shopping and wrapping presents, we forget about the spirit of Christmas. The holiday is more than just gifts.
The best way to get your kids excited about Christmas is to start a Christmas book reading tradition!
Starting from the 1st of December read your child a Christmas book until the 25th.
To help you start this new Christmas book tradition, here are the 25 best charming Christmas books!
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
2. The Polar Express
3. The Night Before Christmas
4. How To Catch An Elf
5. Christmas Songs: Interactive Children’s Song Book
6. Bear Stays Up For Christmas
7. Little Blue Truck’s Christmas
8. The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving
9. The Nightmare Before Christmas
Related Articles: 10 Ways To Lower Your Christmas Budget
How To Create A Christmas Sensory Bin
40 Merry And Festive Christmas Names For Your Newborn
10. Dasher: How A Brave Little Doe Changed Christmas Forever
11. The Muppet Christmas Carol
12. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
13. Santa’s Underwear
14. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
15. A Charlie Brown Christmas
16. Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
17. Christmas Cookie Day!
18. The Sweet Smells Of Christmas
19. The Christmas Wish
20. The Broken Ornament
21. The Mouse in the Hammock: A Christmas Tale
22. The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
23. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad
24. Mrs. Claus Takes The Reins