The Montessori education has been seen for over 100 years around the world in classrooms.
Now, Montessori education is making its way into homes everywhere because of its hands-on approach to learning.
Instead, of learning new things through book based learning, children learn through experiences.
This type of program focuses on child-led learning. Children are encouraged to follow their interests choose their own activities and work at their own pace.
Montessori is perfect for any child and can be pursued easily with at-home activities and toys inspired by the Montessori education.
If you want your child to start this child-led education, there’s no better time than now!
There’s Montessori toys for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Simply look through this gift guide and find what would most interest your child!
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
The Benefits Of Montessori
While you may be confused at first about the concepts surrounding the Montessori education, there are many benefits to your child’s development.
Whether you choose to develop your own Montessori curriculum or try one of the following toys and activities from this gift guide, your child can reap the benefits!
- Focuses on developmental milestones between the ages of 3 to 5 years old. So if your child is within this age range it’s perfect!
- Children work independently or in groups cooperatively in Montessori schools
- Child-led education allows children to pursue their own interests and it caters to their specific needs
- By children choose their own activities, it naturally teaches them self-discipline, which will increase their concentration and motivation
- Children learn in a structured environment
- Teachers and parents do not determine the pace of the activities, the children do
- Montessori helps build creativity
- Montessori has been proven to increase math and reading skills, as well as social development in adolescence
- The program is highly customizable for each child
- Children learn through hands-on activities instead of abstract learning
Montessori Toy Gift Guide
Birth to 24 Months
- Carrots Harvest Shape Sorting Puzzle
- Hape Pound and Tap Bench with Slide Out Xylophone
- Wooden Rainbow Colored Arch Bridge Blocks
- Top Bright Wooden Race Track With 4 Mini Cars
- Counting Ladybugs
- Fat Brain Dimpl Toy
- CutiePie Ball Cylinder Rolling Drum
- Toyventive Wooden Kids baby Activity Cube
- Orcamor Wooden Stacking Rings With Elephant Topper
- Top Bright Large lacing Beads For Stringing
- 22 Piece Musical Instrument Set
- Foldable 14 Piece Busy Board
- Big Future Shape Sorter And Latch Busy Board
- Wooden Shape Pounding Xylophone
- Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog
- Skwish Classic Rattle and Teether
- Soft Educational Baby Building Blocks
- BleuZoo Soft Alphabet Cards
- Kidzlane Toy Hammer And 4-Ball Wooden Play Set
- Wooden Alphabet Triangle Montessori Toy
- 16 Piece Geometric Sensory Wooden Stacking Blocks
- Melissa & Doug Rainbow Caterpillar
- Stack Up Cup Set
- Set of 4 Montessori Baby Rattles
- Melissa & Doug First Bead Maze
Related Articles: 25 Keepsake Ornaments For Baby’s 1st Christmas
2 to 4 Years Old
- Basic Skills Busy Board
- Wooden Sorting Shapes and Number Stacking Blocks
- 6 Pack Animal Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Set
- Wooden Peg Counting
- Montessori Screw Driver Board
- Farmers Market Color Sorting Set
- Clamp Bee to Hive Matching Game
- Watermelon, Apple, and Cheese Wooden Threading Toys
- Montessori Basic Skills Quiet Book
- Skoolzy lacing Peg Board Set
- Wooden Shape Color Sorting Clock
- Birds In A Nest Sorting Set
- Wooden Fishing Game For Fine Motor Skills
- Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube
- Wooden Magnetic Fishing Math Game
- Montessori Matching Lock Set
- Shapes Puzzle Set
- Numbers and Alphabet Flash Card Set
- Skoolzy Nuts and Bolts
- Magnet Alphabet Set
- Skoolzy Apple Counting Game
- Wooden Marble Run
- Wooden Animal Stacking and Balancing Blocks
- Wooden Geometrical Board (with pattern cards and rubber bands)
- Wooden Spinning Reading Alphabet Blocks
Related Articles: 14 Incredible Sensory Toys For Children With Autism